Monday 16 April 2012

Exciting Developments

Morning All,

Some very exciting personal developments are taking place. My long term friend and trading colleague, Rich Sexton at http://marketletters.blogspot.com.au/, is launching a new Technical advisory service and I have been asked to come on board to head up the Asian equity market analysis. We see a real opportunity to offer first rate analysis and trading opportunities for Asian timezone traders.  Analysis for traders written by real traders.

The new site is still someway off being launched and initially we will be focused on wholesale clients.
Until the new site is up and running, I will be posting at the marketletters blog with my usual analysis and focus that you read here. I will get a redirect feature setup from this blog.

This is a great opportunity for myself. I have always thoroughly enjoyed writing and sharing my analysis as an extension of my personal trading. Taking this to a new level of professionalism is exactly the career trajectory I want to take.

I have received so much great feedback from my readers here since the blog started. Thus, this opportunity would not have been possible without you the audience. Thank you. This is not a goodbye but obviously just a recognition of the support you have given me.

Running a bit short of time now before the open. I will put up a post later with more detailed market analysis.
Thanks
Austin